Three-Year-Old Preschool Daycare in Mars PA
A five-day a week academic daycare program integrated in a unique active learning environment for three-year-old preschoolers.
The three-year-old daycare program is an exciting, five-day a week academic program. A structured morning program teaches math, language and reading skills twice a week. Our active learning environment is encouraged through the use of academic centers and small group instructional activities and stories. The interactive program is designed to reinforce the social and motor development goals of our three-year-old daycare participants.
Direct, small and large group instruction, concept based projects and one-on-one attention, all help to meet the needs of the children in our three-year-old childcare age group. A quality, consistent Christian based preschool publisher is used to guide instruction from the two-year-old through the pre-Kindergarten daycare programs in Mars Pa.
We have been providing Christian daycare and childcare in Mars PA for 30 years. Some staff members have been at Vision Childcare for 24 years, providing the experience and stability needed to operate a successful loving daycare program. Thousands of families have trusted us throughout the years to provide caring childcare for their children in a safe and secure environment. Our comfortable home-like rooms and really cool playgrounds at our facility provide all of the amenities needed for your child to learn and have fun.
Vision Three-Year-Old Preschool Daycare:
- Fun and exciting academic program structured for your child to learn in a comfortable and creative environment
- We serve your provided breakfast to your child until 8am
- After breakfast children are supervised with inside or outside group activities
- Academics begin at 8:45am and run to 11:30am
- Your child will be comfortably ready for kindergarten after graduating from our academic programs
- Your provided lunch is at Noon
- We offer 2 snacks per day, the first at 9:30 the second at 4:30.
- Christian program with blessings, Christian songs and Bible story comprehension
- Quiet time from 1:30 -2:30 each day. This is not nap time, but if your child does fall asleep we will not wake them until 2:30
- We are outside, weather permitting, 3 to 4:30 then the snack and supervised free play until pick up time
- Separate playground from younger children
- Our staff is 100% CPR certified and first-aid certified
- Safe & Secure buildings, playgrounds and campus
- Has a flexible attendance. Many childcare facilities charge full-time rates even if you desire part-time attendance. Vision Childcare works with families providing the best childcare options within your budget constraints