Four-Year-Old Pre-K Daycare in Mars, PA
A well-balanced focus on preparation for Kindergarten with the caring life and social skills needed to succeed.
By the use of learning tables, plenty of space is created to allow for such additional needs for a story time carpet and creative learning centers. All of the visuals and materials in the academic area reinforce strong reading, math, language, and motor skills development — all goals of our pre-Kindergarten program!
Our pre-Kindergarten area is creatively designed so our four-year- old daycare students have visual reinforcement of the concepts being emphasized such as letters, numbers, colors and shapes. Access to literature material, learning games and computers are readily accessible in the classroom. We have created a unique Christian learning environment with murals of artwork on the walls portraying the idea of everything being created in God's image.
We believe Vision Childcare provides the best four-year- old daycare in Mars because we have a teaching staff that is committed to educational daycare in a caring, loving, Christian environment. Some of our staff have been at Vision Childcare for 24 years and have post-secondary degrees. We have been operating in the Mars community for 30 years, providing educational Christian daycare services to thousands of families in Mars and the surrounding communities. We offer an exciting learning environment with extensive playgrounds in a safe and secure campus.
Our Four-Year-Old Pre-K Daycare:
- Our four-year-old daycare is an exciting academic program designed for children to learn in a comfortable, fun, Christian environment
- We serve your provided breakfast to your child until 8am
- After eating breakfast, children are supervised with indoor or outdoor group activities
- Academic program begins at 8:45am and runs to 11:45am
- Your child will be more than ready for kindergarten after graduating from our academic programs
- Lunch you provide will be at Noon
- We offer 2 snacks per day, the first at 9:30 the second at 4:30.
- Quiet time from 1:30 -2:30 each day. This is not a nap time, but if your child does fall asleep we will not wake them until 2:30
- We are outside, weather permitting, 3 to 4:30 then the snack and supervised free play until parent pick up
- Separate playground from younger children
- Christian program with blessings, Christian songs and understanding and memorization of verses in the Bible
- Our staff is 100% CPR certified AND first-aid certified
- Safe & Secure buildings, playgrounds and campus
- Has a flexible attendance. Many childcare facilities charge full-time rates even if you desire part-time attendance. Vision Childcare works with families providing the best childcare options within your budget constraints