Five-Year-Old Pre-K Daycare in Mars PA
Exceeding state standards in the academic program we provide to our five-year-old Pre-Kindergarten students.
Your five-year-old Pre-K child will have fun while exploring and making connections among concepts. Our caring Christian environment will help them develop their social and life skills building their confidence and preparing them for a successful future.
Small and large instructional group activities are easily facilitated in our Pre- Kindergarten academic space. Our five-day academic program is a structured schedule, which allows for reading, math, language and motor skills development 5 days a week. Number strategies and methods are used to accomplish our academic goals. Our proven success has helped thousands of children from the Mars, PA area get a big start with their academics, social and life lesson skills. We truly believe Vision Childcare provides the best five-year-old pre-kindergarten because we have teachers and staff that are committed to educational daycare in a caring, loving, Christian environment. Many of our staff have post-secondary degrees and have been at Vision for 20 years. Vision has been in operation in Mars PA for 30 years. We have provided educational Christian daycare services to thousands of families in Mars and the surrounding communities, offering an exciting learning environment in a safe and secure campus.
Our K5 Pre-Kindergarten Daycare:
- Our K5 daycare is an academic program designed for your child to learn in a comfortable, fun, Christian environment
- Christian program with blessings, Christian songs, memorize scripture verses, learning children's Bible courses, learning to apply biblical principles to life
- We serve your provided breakfast to your child until 8am
- Our academic program begins after breakfast at 8:45am and runs to 11:45am everyday.
- For those students who need to catch the Mars bus for kindergarten, lunch is served at 11:30 so they are prepared for the Mars bus at 12:15
- Lunch is at noon for the rest of the class
- After lunch a supervised recess is scheduled and then afternoon academics begin, which is a literature based program called "Five in a Row" until 3:00p.m
- From 3 to 4:30 the K5 class will go outside weather permitting
- Afternoon snack is scheduled for 4:30 then supervised free play
- Separate playground from younger children
- Our staff is 100% CPR certified AND first-aid certified
- Safe & secure buildings, playgrounds and campus
- Flexible Attendance! Many childcare facilities throughout Wexford, Cranberry and the surrounding communities charge full-time rates even if you desire part-time attendance. Vision Childcare works with families providing the best childcare options within your budget constraints