Our daycare programs ensure your child receives the proper curriculum, love and care to help them learn and develop in a stimulating environment.
Children learn as they explore and discover new things. With the guidance of our experienced teaching staff, our exciting academic curriculum and lots of love and care, your child will have fun while they learn. They will also leave with the "life values" that will stay with your child and help them be happy and successful throughout their lives.
- State-Certified daycare facility
- Exciting Academic Curriculum in a Christian environment
- Children learn with those of their own age
- Experienced teachers and staff with post-secondary degrees
- Some teachers and staff have been nurturing children at Vision for 10 to 24 years and more
The spiritual and Christian aspect of our academic program is highlighted by the use of "circle time". Each morning before instruction begins, the children gather for circle time. Bible teachings, scripture verses and learning about the love of Jesus are all accomplished through the use of stories, songs and finger rhymes. Children also complete hands-on projects during regular morning instruction stressing the biblical message of the day. All of this is part of the spiritual development aspect of our preschool and daycare programs.