The Vision Childcare nursery school program in Mars PA is one of an interactive approach.
Infants are allowed to freely explore various centers of interaction which allow them to develop their cognitive and gross motor abilities. Blocks, wooden puzzles and interactive toys allow the children to develop their fine and gross motor skills. At the same time, electronic toys emphasize the beginning of letter development and sounds, numbers and basic word and sound associations with common objects. This is all part of Vision Childcare’s goal oriented approach to our nursery school program.
The Best Nursery Program in Pittsburgh
Why do we think our nursery program is the best in Pittsburgh? We have been providing Christian childcare in Mars PA for 29 years. Through this time, we have provided educational childcare for thousands of families residing north of Pittsburgh. Some of our staff have been with us for 24 years. Our secure nursery building has a home-environment feel and is designed to provide a stimulating, interactive and fun experience in a safe environment.
Our Nursery Program
• Cares for children 6 weeks through 24 months of age
• Has a very experienced staff. Your child will see the same care provider faces everyday
• Follows your child’s schedule including feeding, naps, etc. At age 1 they follow Vision’s schedule
• Has its own, separate & secure building just for infants to 2 years of age
• Meets and exceed all state staffing and other regulations
• Exceeds state requirements with 100% of our staff being CPR certified and first-aid certified
• We offer part-time rates and flexible scheduling with attendance. Many childcare facilities charge full-time rates for part-time attendance.
Vision Childcare works with families to provide the best childcare options within your budget constraints
We are conveniently located in Mars, just north of Pittsburgh. After seeing our facility, many families have traveled a few extra minutes out of their way to make sure their child or children are provided Christian daycare in a safe, secure and loving environment. Our staff hopes you will visit our facility and take a scheduled tour soon. You can contact our Director, Nancy Metkler, with questions by calling 724-625-3488 or email by clicking here.